Looking for C Journal
Author Message
 Looking for C Journal

I am looking for a booking called 'C Journal'. Can anybody tell me how can I
get connect with this publisher through internet.  Please tell me its e-mail
address or www site address.

Thanks a lot!!

Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. journals of c language translation - looking for old issue

2. Looking for a journal focus on database and internet programming

3. Looking for good textbook for CS course

5. How to show/call Form2.cs from Form1.cs ?

6. Embedding Windows Journal?

7. C/C++ language journals?

8. C User's Journal

9. Links to online C++courses, journals, jobs, etc.

10. ABout C/C++ User Journal

11. to many c/c++ journals...need more theory

12. C User's Journal