Beta Testers needed
Author Message
 Beta Testers needed

I need some beta testers to help with a product ( codenamed Gecko ) that
teaches students how to program in C while creating games.

I need 3 types of testers.
1)  FLUENT C programmers - In order to have a safe environment this product
has its own compiler and virtual machine so that everything is run within a
"sandbox".  I need people to help give the compiler a workout finding any
bugs in it.

2) Beginning C programmers (but understand programming concepts, at least at
the level taught by MazeBots ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ))  They will help
going through the text letting us know parts that aren't clear as well as
evaluating ease of use.

3) Programming Teachers - Since this will be headed for the educational
market ( both traditional and homeschool ),  we could really use feedback
from teachers for additional features that they would like.

For more information, please go to http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thank you,

Alan G. Smith
Innovatus

+---------------------------------------------------------

--

Sat, 05 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Beta Testers needed

2. BETA TESTERS NEEDED!!!

3. Beta Testers Needed

4. Beta testers needed for automatic debugger

5. Beta testers needed for automatic debugger

6. AD: Objective Edit beta testers needed...

7. beta testers needed

8. MFC/VC++ beta testers needed...

9. MFC/VC++ beta testers needed...

10. Beta Testers needed for a File Browsing ActiveX control

11. Beta Testers needed for a Src. Code Reformat Pgm.

12. Need beta testers for PR-Tracker