T-Shirts for comp.lang.c
Author Message
 T-Shirts for comp.lang.c

[I consider this polite and topical, and not widely posted, thus not
 spam. -mod]

I have spoken with Joel Furr who often does T-Shirts on the internet
and he has recommended that I get at least around 25 orders before
making a firm commitment.

It is my aim to have T-Shirts printed up for the comp.lang.c newsgroup.
I will make no profit off of these which is why the price has not been
determined. This offer is not limited to the USA if you are willing to
pay the extra shipping, whatever that may be.

Of those who have responded to my original posting most requested either
a black shirt or a white shirt with white being in the majority. If it's
done on black a light ink would need to be used like white or yellow.
I may just go with letting there be a choice of shirt color, but no choice
in color scheme so a light color shirt is probably the way to go.

The original idea was to have "void main ()" inside a circle with a slash
through it, somewhat akin to no smoking signs. There was some interest
for additional comp.lang.c no-no's on the shirt as well. Maybe something
like an entire {*filter*} main() function that breaks many rules, but otherwise
compiles fine?

Anyway if you are interested please reply via E-Mail and I will contact
you when something more firm comes up regarding the shirts. I've never
done this before and don't want to get into debt by over ordering...

I hope the distribution for this was not too broad, but all replies have
been set to automatically come to me so hopefully not much bandwidth
will be wasted as a result of this posting.

Thank you for tolerating this if it interrupted your news reading pleasure ;-).
--
"If it wasn't for C, we would be using BASI, PASAL, and OBOL."

Sat, 06 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Comp.lang.c T-Shirts (*Final Ad*)

2. T-Shirt Ordering (comp.lang.c)

3. comp.lang.c shirts

4. Comp.lang.c T-Shirts (*Final Ad*)

5. T-Shirt Ordering (comp.lang.c)

6. T-Shirt for comp.lang.c

7. comp.lang.c shirts?

8. comp.lang.c shirts

9. comp.lang.c T-shirts

10. c/c++ book, comp.lang.c++, comp.lang.c++.leda, comp.lang.c++.moderated, comp.lang.c.moderated, comp.sys.mac.programmer.codewarrior

11. Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,comp.lang.c++,comp.lang.c++.moderated,comp.lang.c.moderated

12. Rogue Cancels in comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++ originating from cnet.fr