Converting Borland C source to Ansi C source to run under Linux
Author Message
 Converting Borland C source to Ansi C source to run under Linux

Hi !
I'm searching for a program which is able to convert or translate a source C
under Borland C compiler
into standard Ansi C to run under Linux. Could you help me please ?

Roberto.

--

Mon, 05 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting Borland C source to Ansi C source to run under Linux

Mitch

Quote:

--

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting Borland C source to Ansi C source to run under Linux

Quote:

> Hi !
> I'm searching for a program which is able to convert or translate a source C
> under Borland C compiler
> into standard Ansi C to run under Linux. Could you help me please ?

There exists a project called "Wine" that implements a lot of the
windows API:

 http://www.winehq.com

They have their own newsgroup as well:

 comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine

Despite the name of the newsgroup, Wine Is Not an Emulator
--

       (
        )

--

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting Borland C source to Ansi C source to run under Linux

Quote:
> Hi !
> I'm searching for a program which is able to convert or translate a
>source C
> under Borland C compiler
> into standard Ansi C to run under Linux. Could you help me please ?

> Roberto.

There is a flag you can set in the Borland compiler to have warnings issued for non-ANSI
constructs. These should make the job easier.
--

Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Borland C source to Ansi C source to run under Linux

2. Compile CS source code using ICodeCompiler

3. cs source code

5. Conversion of Ansi C source files to cc source

6. How do I convert Borland Pascal source files to C

7. how to convert source code pascal to source code c

8. Converting Turbo Pascal source to C source

9. Converting a VB.Net source to a C#.Net source

10. How to show/call Form2.cs from Form1.cs ?

11. Include code in other Cs files