inductive algorithm for permutations - help needed
Author Message
 inductive algorithm for permutations - help needed

    Hi,

    I'm having some trouble with an inductive algorithm that calculates all
permutations from 1 to n. the struct i'm using is a list of lists (sorry
about my english), wich each element has a pointer to a list wich contains a
permutation and another pointer, to the other element, wich contains another
permutation, and so on.

    I'm trying to use a recursion, so i can include the elements from left
to right at the first perm, wich is (1), giving me (2)-(1) and (1)-(2), and
doing the same thing with 3,4,5,...,n.

    Any hints for the algorithm would be very useful and apreciated.

    thanx 4 advance,
    Daniel
--

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need algorithm to find permutations of a set

2. C_"permutations algorithm"

3. list permutation algorithms

4. permutations algorithm

5. Algorithm to Produce Combinations/Permutations

6. Permutations algorithm?

7. A permutations producing algorithm request.

8. Permutation/Combination Algorithm Required

9. Searching for Permutations algorithm

10. HELP! Need help with this algorithm

11. Help! power/modulo algorithm needed

12. We need some help to implement Strassen algorithm in AIX