Search and Replace facility
Author Message
 Search and Replace facility

Hi There

I am looking for some C souce code that will search and replace text in
HTML documents.  This must not replace any HTMl tags within the
document.  It also needs to run from the command prompt.

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA

Simon Wilks

--

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Search and Replace facility

Quote:
>I am looking for some C souce code that will search and replace text in
>HTML documents.  This must not replace any HTMl tags within the
>document.  It also needs to run from the command prompt.

Boy.

I wish the IOCCC judging were done.

You have no idea how much I wish the IOCCC judging were done.

-s
--

C/Unix wizard, Pro-commerce radical, Spam fighter.  Boycott Spamazon!
Will work for interesting hardware.  http://www.plethora.net/~seebs/

Mon, 05 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Search and Replace facility

in comp.lang.c.moderated:

Quote:
> Hi There

> I am looking for some C souce code that will search and replace text in
> HTML documents.  This must not replace any HTMl tags within the
> document.  It also needs to run from the command prompt.

> Any help would be much appreciated.

> TIA

> Simon Wilks

<Jack>

Programming language groups are generally not good places to ask for
someone to hand you source code.  If you are writing source code, and
having problems with parts of it, programming groups are a good place
to post the problem code, explain the problem, and ask for help.

Seebs, are you on Prozac lately?

</Jack>
--
Do not email me with questions about programming.
Post them to the appropriate newsgroup.

--

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Search and Replace facility

Quote:

>Programming language groups are generally not good places to ask for
>someone to hand you source code.  If you are writing source code, and
>having problems with parts of it, programming groups are a good place
>to post the problem code, explain the problem, and ask for help.

>Seebs, are you on Prozac lately?

Well, I believe you'll understand why I wanted that post out there when the
IOCCC results come out.  ;-)

-s
--

C/Unix wizard, Pro-commerce radical, Spam fighter.  Boycott Spamazon!
Will work for interesting hardware.  http://www.plethora.net/~seebs/
Visit my new ISP <URL:http://www.plethora.net/> --- More Net, Less Spam!
--

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Search and Replace facility

Quote:

>>Programming language groups are generally not good places to ask for
>>someone to hand you source code.  If you are writing source code, and
>>having problems with parts of it, programming groups are a good place
>>to post the problem code, explain the problem, and ask for help.

>>Seebs, are you on Prozac lately?

>Well, I believe you'll understand why I wanted that post out there when the
>IOCCC results come out.  ;-)

     I'm taking it on myself to defend/defame Peter:

     While I can not say whether Peter is on Prozac, he most
definitely is on a Searle binge at the moment.  See the thread on
alt.folklore.computers ("Re: Step-by-Step = Chinese?").

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:
     I have preferences.
     You have biases.
     He/She has prejudices.
--

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie: Sub-String search and replace routine

2. Newbie: Sub-String search and replace routine

3. Optimization problem search and replace

4. String - search and replace

5. search and replace strings with lists

6. how to do search and replace?

7. search and replace

8. regex search and replace

9. String : Search & Replace

10. string search & replace

11. String Search & Replace

12. How to Search&Replace C Data Types ?