multiserver deadlock detection problem
Author Message
 multiserver deadlock detection problem

Hi,

I'm looking for some suggestions/hints/articles/solution, etc. on solving
multiserver deadlock problem (detection not prevention) on distributed
database system.

Your thought is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

jose
--

Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 multiserver deadlock detection problem

Quote:

> I'm looking for some suggestions/hints/articles/solution, etc. on solving
> multiserver deadlock problem (detection not prevention) on distributed
> database system.

Semaphores.

Greetings from
 _____
 /_|__| Auke Reitsma, Delft, The Netherlands.
/  | \  -------------------------------------
        Remove NO_SPAM_ from my address ...
--

Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. deadlock problem

2. DVD-ROM detection, CD-R Recorder/rewriter detection

3. DVD-ROM detection, CD-R Recorder/rewriter detection

4. Win95 OSR2: Problem in TSR Detection

5. How do I debug aspnet_wp.exe deadlocks?

6. GDI+ CImage deadlock

7. Thread Pool Deadlock -- need help!

8. Timeouts and suspected thread deadlocks

9. Reader-Writer prob deadlock free?

10. unix c deadlock program...

11. Deadlock in Access through ODBC

12. Help: Deadlocks using SQL ODBC driver in ISAPI