new freeware programming tool, source available: Programming Language Creator 1.00c (with C Interpreter Module)
Author Message
 new freeware programming tool, source available: Programming Language Creator 1.00c (with C Interpreter Module)

   Adept Software has released the final version of their freeware
   programming tool, the Programming Language Creator 1.00c (with C
   Interpreter Module).  Source is available.  Here are the specs:
   Tech support is no longer available, and the price has been reduced
   70% to $259 for the complete source code.

If it costs $259 then it is not freeware by any measure.  I suggest
that you take your commercial advertising elsewhere.
--

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 new freeware programming tool, source available: Programming Language Creator 1.00c (with C Interpreter Module)

Quote:
>   Adept Software has released the final version of their freeware
>   programming tool, the Programming Language Creator 1.00c (with C
>   Interpreter Module).  Source is available.  Here are the specs:
>   Tech support is no longer available, and the price has been reduced
>   70% to $259 for the complete source code.

>If it costs $259 then it is not freeware by any measure.  I suggest
>that you take your commercial advertising elsewhere.

The library is free, the source code costs, and your moderator found
it relevant to C.

[well, to be honest, I wasn't quite sure, but I figured I'd give it the
 benefit of the doubt. -mod]
--

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. NEW FREEWARE : Programming Language Creator (and) C Interpreter!

2. NEW FREEWARE : Programming Language Creator by Adept Software (includes a C interpreter module)

3. Programming Language Creator 1.50 (with C Interpreter) FREEWARE

4. Programming Language Creator 1.50 (with C Interpreter) UNRESTRICTED FREEWARE

5. CCOUNT readability metrics tool for C programs available

6. DMS: C# Program Transformation tool available

7. Program Definition Language (PDL) Tools for C

8. Need refs for X programming tools in languages other than c

9. About new programming language LUX

10. New programming language named LUX

11. PTF publishes new DOSSIER volume on C programming tools

12. New Book: PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE PRAGMATICS