filling listbox in outlookform via VB Application
Author Message
 filling listbox in outlookform via VB Application

hi

i am new to VB (made the change a few weeks ago) and i am facing a problem
now. I had to write an application where a user is creating a list of
persons and had to send this list via an emailform (i created one and saved
it as an *.oft file which i load during runtime in my vb application). the
receiver has to mark some of these peoples in the listbox and return this
list to the sender.

my prob know is, that i cant fill the list box during runtime, that the
receiver can see the list in his mail.

hope anyone can help me out with this

cheers

Rainer

Mon, 10 May 2004 15:38:42 GMT

1. Fill a ListBox via Callback Functions in Access 2000

2. Retrieving ListBox Contents via VB, API, and Third Party Application

3. Running a VB application via another application

4. Speeding Up the Filling of a VB Listbox Control

5. Connecting and filling out Adobe PDF forms in a VB application

6. Print via VB-Script ActiveX-Control in VB-Application

7. VB.NET - ListBox/ComboBox and Event trapping via SelectedIndexChanged

8. Load an OutlookForm from Word (all 2000)

9. sending SMS message via VB.Net application

10. sending SMS message via VB.Net application

11. How to communicate vb applications via modem?

12. Connect to search engine via VB application