Where or how can I get YACC grammar for Visual Basic
Author Message
 Where or how can I get YACC grammar for Visual Basic

I need to parse the Visual Basic language by YACC, where or how can I
get the grammar for it?

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where or how can I get YACC grammar for Visual Basic

schreibt:

Quote:
>I need to parse the Visual Basic language by YACC, where or how can I
>get the grammar for it?

I'm just trying to create a grammar for VB5. But it's not so easy,
possibly it will be context-sensitive :-(

VB itself is not always sure, whether the first item on a line is a
subroutine call, or a label, as with

mysub: more_statements

DoDi

Wed, 19 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. yacc grammar for basic ?

2. Syntax checker for VBS and VBS grammar for YACC/LEX

3. yacc-able grammar for VBScript?

4. Yacc + Visual Basic ?

5. BNF Grammar for Visual Basic

6. Grammar for Visual Basic

7. Visual Basic Grammar

8. ANSI C ( or lex/yacc, flex/bison description ) implementation of Applesoft BASIC

9. Request for Lex, Yacc Spec. for Basic Language

10. yacc for Basic

11. YACC grammer for BASIC wanted ...

12. yacc for Basic