VBH6: read sector by seector from Hard Disk
Author Message
 VBH6: read sector by seector from Hard Disk

Hi,

can I read sector by sector from a floppy, hard disk and CD-ROM with Visual
Basic ??

Yours,

Peter

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VBH6: read sector by seector from Hard Disk
I believe so, but it takes a lot of extra code and stuff.  There is a
program called WinImage (www.winimage.com ,I think) and if you go to their
web site, they have a library and some source code which will let you
emulate the functions of WinImage to a degree.   Check it out.  If that's
not the right web page address, do a Yahoo search on WinImage

Kenneth Livingston

Quote:

>Hi,

>can I read sector by sector from a floppy, hard disk and CD-ROM with Visual
>Basic ??

>Yours,

>Peter

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. read/write directly disk sectors.

2. READ DISK SECTOR

3. READ DISK SECTOR

4. Reading Physical Sectors and Tracks of Disks

5. Can I read a disk sector with VB?

6. Reading Physical Disk Tracks and Sectors

7. Reading and writing disk sectors.

8. HARD Disk Reading

9. Read all JPG in my hard disk

10. Reading Hard-Disk Volume Serial No, CPU Serial No in VB

11. how to read hard disk serial number

12. Fisical Hard Disk read/write in VB