Connecting to remote databases...
Author Message
 Connecting to remote databases...

OK, another one for you to ponder over (these problems I come up against
invariable have me tearing my hair out, so I figured I'd put it to you guys
since it's normally something simple I've overlooked). What I want to do is
connect to an Access database hosted on a webserver (internet, not intranet
unfortunately) and as usual, I'm a bit lost, basically I want to be able to
do the same as I can through my asp pages (basic database stuff) but through
a VB frontend, easy enough to do in ASP on the server, easy enough to do in
VB connecting to a local database, but I'm lost as to how to connect to a DB
ona  webserver.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks for your help,
Jado.

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. connect to remote database

2. Connect to remote database

3. Connecting to remote Database

4. connect to remote database

5. Connect To Remote Database

6. Connect to remote Database????

7. connecting to remote database?????

8. How to connect to remote database?

9. Client app connect to remote database via Internet?

10. Connecting to remote database via Internet

11. Which control to use to connect to remote database ?

12. Connecting to remote Access 2000 database.