Setting Scrollbar size in WebBrowser control.
Author Message
 Setting Scrollbar size in WebBrowser control.

Hi,

I have created a web browser using the WebBrowser control.  I need to
provide large scrollbars for use with a touch-screen.  The standard width
horizontal and vertical scrollbars are to difficult to navigate with using
fingers.

1.  How do I change the width of the browser scrollbars?

or

2.  Can I create command buttons which send a command to move the browser
page up/down/left/right?
    I have been looking at the scrollTo and scroll methods, but can't figure
out how to implement them in VB 5.0 code.

Thanks... direct e-mail response appreciated.

 - Mark

Fri, 13 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Get/Set ScrollBar Size

2. Setting Scrollbar size

3. WebBrowser Control - ScrollBar

4. Remove scrollbar from webbrowser control

5. WebBrowser Control ScrollBar

6. Scrollbar on WebBrowser control

7. setting up a scrollbar with picture control

8. ExecWB and Zoom: Font Size in WebBrowser Control

9. To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control

10. change font size in webbrowser control

11. Text size in webbrowser control

12. Webbrowser control text size