Using VB to create / write to MS Word file
Author Message
 Using VB to create / write to MS Word file

Can anyone help me?

I have created a very simple VB 5 app to connect to an access database.
The
Access database has 3 tables and the user can "click" backwards and
fowards
through the records using the database control. They can also add, delete
and modify records etc...

I want to be able to write particular records to an MS word file. I would
assume that this is done using an ActiveX / OLE component (or commands) -
does anyone know how.

I also need assistance in printing records - how can I tell VB to print a
particular record WITHOUT using the "print form" feature.

LX
--

==================================
Alex Diacre

Sun, 07 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q:Envoking MS-Word from VB4 when Exchange is using MS-Word

2. VB writing image to MS Word doc

3. Writing to a table in an MS Word Document from VB

4. Creating reports using MS Word 8.0

5. tmp files created during MS Word replace macro

6. tmp files created during MS Word replace macro

7. How do I create an MS Word file ?

8. Ho do I create an MS Word File ?

9. How do I create a MS Word file ?

10. Sharing problem writing to MDB file using WORD VBA code

11. Find multiple words Using MS Word Find

12. Opening and Saving MS Word Documents using VB.NET