transparent pictures in VB3
Author Message
 transparent pictures in VB3

I have visited several sites and downloaded several files all promising
to let me have bitmaps in Visual Basic 3 that have transparent
backgrounds, and none have worked.
Can someone please point me in the right direction (preferably in the
direction of something free)?

Thanks,
    Daniel

Thu, 13 Apr 2000 02:00:00 GMT

1. Saving pictures from picture box in other formats (VB3)

2. Bound Picture control in VB3: can't display picture from .MDB file

3. VB3 Transparent background images

4. Transparent Bimaps In VB3

5. Transparent Windows/Forms in VB3

6. VB3 VBX for transparent GIFs?

7. VB3: help with transparent lbl in overlay form

8. Making a picture's background transparent

9. Transparent Picture Box

10. How to have transparent text label on top of picture box

11. Transparent Picture

12. Transparent backgrounds on picture objects