How to receive parameters sent to vb exe file?
Author Message
 How to receive parameters sent to vb exe file?

example:

I made a vb exe named test.exe
A user starts the executable in windows and gives a parameter: "c:\test.exe
parameter"

How do I receive the parameter in my vb executable?

Jef

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to receive parameters sent to vb exe file?
command()

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. can send parameter to VB EXE file

2. VB/Winsock: Send/Receive Files

3. How to Send/Receive emails via a .EXE without starting Outlook

4. Receiving notification on Send, Receive and Delete

5. How to add parameters after VB .exe files?

6. Sending a parameter to an .exe program (?)

7. sending data from a VB exe to a C++ exe

8. Send / Receive *wave files (sound) through Modem to phone line

9. How to send / receive *.wave files (sound) through modem to phone line

10. How send / receive *.wave files through modem to phone line

11. Sending/Receiving Files via Dial-up Modem

12. Send / Receive *wave files (sound) through modem to phone line