An AVI file in a VB4 form
Author Message
 An AVI file in a VB4 form

I have an AVI file to be displayed in a form when the application starts
and when the Skip button is pressed the video clip stops, the form
closes and the next form is shown. The user should have no control over
the display of the video clip (except by clicking on the Skip button to
move to the next form).

Any ideas how to do it? Maybe a combination of mplayer.exe and Microsoft
Media control?

Thanks
Sleiman

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 An AVI file in a VB4 form
Hi,
Take a look at the FX Tools Multimedia/Effects Active X:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Good luck,
jack
--
  Check out Tampa Airport live: http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}
  Check out "BETTER JPEG" live: http://www.*-*-*.com/

> I have an AVI file to be displayed in a form when the application starts
> and when the Skip button is pressed the video clip stops, the form
> closes and the next form is shown. The user should have no control over
> the display of the video clip (except by clicking on the Skip button to
> move to the next form).

> Any ideas how to do it? Maybe a combination of mplayer.exe and Microsoft Media control?

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How play .AVI in VB4 using .RES file

2. Playing AVI Files in VB4-16bit programs

3. Using an AVI file in a project (AVI API Call)

4. AVI File in application - 5.avi (0/1)

5. Inserting an AVI file on a form.

6. Real time: form views to avi file

7. Help: play an avi file on a VB form

8. help: how to play an AVI file on a VB form itself

9. Insert an AVI files in a form?

10. How to get an AVI file to play in a control on a form

11. Playing AVI file in form

12. .avi files played directly on a form?