I am referencing a DLL containing a MDIChild form to my project that
contains an MDIParent form.  When I call the DLL to load the form I get
Error "366".  It will not let me load the form and tells me It cant find a
parent form. Why?

Parent and DLL ar both written in VB5.0

Remove the "-dummy" from email address when e-mailing me.

Robert.

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
Because they are separate apps i think.

Robert A. Murrell heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>I am referencing a DLL containing a MDIChild form to my project that
>contains an MDIParent form.  When I call the DLL to load the form I get
>Error "366".  It will not let me load the form and tells me It cant find a
>parent form. Why?

>Parent and DLL ar both written in VB5.0

>Remove the "-dummy" from email address when e-mailing me.

>Robert.

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

2. set the MDI parent of MDI child forms that are in a DLL

3. Accessing Objects on a Mdi Parent form from a Mdi Child form

4. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

5. Having MDI form with MDI Child form in DLL

6. Making a child form much bigger than the parent MDI form

7. Show a form - not as child - outside a MDI-parent form

8. Maximized MDI child form Covering Status bar on MDI parent

9. Help: Change a MDI child's parent MDI form at run-time

10. invisibly load MDI form and child form

11. Using a form contained in a VB OLE DLL as a child of the MDI form

12. Move activex dll child on a MDI parent parent window