Getting a http directory list.
Author Message
 Getting a http directory list.

Hi,
    I was wondering how I would get a list of all the files in a http
directory and put the list in a list box or text box?

Thanks in Advance.

Wed, 07 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting a http directory list.

Quote:

>Hi,
>    I was wondering how I would get a list of all the files in a http
>directory and put the list in a list box or text box?

>Thanks in Advance.

You could
use filelist & set path to your http dir
then use code like this to move from filelist to listbox

Private Sub File1_Click()
For x = 0 To File1.ListCount
List1.AddItem (File1.List(x))
Next x
End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
File1.Path = "c:\yourhttpdir"
End Sub

'but it seems redundant why not just use filelist?
Sam

Fri, 09 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. getting list of directories into list box

2. File Directory List Using HTTP

3. URL Directory Listing (HTTP)

4. HTTP directory listing

5. list contents of remote directory (http)

6. Getting list of files in a directory

7. ?? Getting Directory Listing with qbasic

8. Getting a list of files in a directory

9. Getting directory list of a folder's contents

10. getting list of files in a directory

11. Getting Directory List

12. Getting Recursive Directory List...