Passing an HTML string to a parent VB form
Author Message
 Passing an HTML string to a parent VB form

Hi,

I am using a web-browser control in my VB project that displays a
local HTML file which contains javascript calls (eg- when a certain
link is clicked).

For each of these calls, I'd like to pass a string to the parent VB
form (eg- "linkA").

How do I do this - any code gratefully recieved.

Alex

Fri, 14 Oct 2005 03:59:17 GMT

1. how to pass a parametre form vb to php/html form

2. Forms Collection: Using it to Open Forms by Passing the Form Name as a String Variable

3. Passing MDI Parents menu click events to child forms

4. How do I open a form by passing the Name of the form as a string

5. Passing string from static HTML

6. Passing WebBrowser HTML string.

7. Passing HTML Form Data

8. Passing HTML Form Data

9. error passing FILTER from HTML FORM to ASP

10. Pass HTML form to a function as an arguement

11. Passing values from VBScript to HTML Form

12. Passing HTML Form Data