Display .HTM file
Author Message
 Display .HTM file

How can I display a .HTM file on a form with vertical and horizontal
scrool bars?

Thanks,
Ray Carson

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 04:17:49 GMT
 Display .HTM file
Check the Microsoft Internet Controls.

Max Bolingbroke

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 04:41:35 GMT
 Display .HTM file

Quote:
>How can I display a .HTM file on a form with vertical and horizontal
>scrool bars?

Put a WebBrowser control on the form.  Then use the WebBrowser.Navigate URL
command to display the HTML file.  Good luck!

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 06:27:44 GMT
 Display .HTM file

Quote:
> >How can I display a .HTM file on a form with vertical and horizontal
> >scrool bars?

> Put a WebBrowser control on the form.  Then use the WebBrowser.Navigate
URL
> command to display the HTML file.  Good luck!

Thanks, works great.
Ray Carson

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:44:29 GMT

1. shell to display .htm file in default browser

2. code to display a Compiled HTM help file

3. Changing display data in an HTM from VB

4. include htm in an htm

5. compile'n a htm file into a RES or DLL file

6. Save *.eml file as htm

7. Open a HTM/swf file from word APP using a macro

8. Convert bunch of word files into clean htm

9. Opening .htm files as text in Word2000

10. VB6 Replace Function with an HTM file ?

11. VB-constants in a htm-file?

12. Storing HTM file in database