Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question
Author Message
 Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question

I may be killed for asking this, but curiousity is getting to me.  What kind
of name is Neila?  I mean, what is its language of origin.  And, how does it
sound?

--Deimos

.

Wed, 22 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question
You'll be killed :)

Quote:
>I may be killed for asking this, but curiousity is getting to me.  What
kind
>of name is Neila?  I mean, what is its language of origin.  And, how does
it
>sound?

>--Deimos

>.

Wed, 22 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question
It is extra terrestrial in origen, can't you tell I aint from around here?
;-)
Neila

Quote:
> I may be killed for asking this, but curiousity is getting to me.  What
kind
> of name is Neila?  I mean, what is its language of origin.  And, how does
it
> sound?

> --Deimos

> .

Wed, 22 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question

Heh, why was I expecting answers like that?  Hmmm...

--Deimos

P.S.  Mine's Greek, if anyone cares... or even if you don't.

Quote:
> I may be killed for asking this, but curiousity is getting to me.  What
kind
> of name is Neila?  I mean, what is its language of origin.  And, how does
it
> sound?

> --Deimos

> .

Thu, 23 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question
Hey, Off topic is off topic and besides I am a flippant smart ass!!!
Why not form a group alt.aliens.vb.neila and then we can get
to the heart of the matter ;-)

Quote:

> Heh, why was I expecting answers like that?  Hmmm...

> --Deimos

> P.S.  Mine's Greek, if anyone cares... or even if you don't.

> > I may be killed for asking this, but curiousity is getting to me.  What
> kind
> > of name is Neila?  I mean, what is its language of origin.  And, how
does
> it
> > sound?

> > --Deimos

> > .

Thu, 23 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question
And I thought Deimos was a Martian name (look it up).

Quote:

> Heh, why was I expecting answers like that?  Hmmm...

> --Deimos

> P.S.  Mine's Greek, if anyone cares... or even if you don't.

> > I may be killed for asking this, but curiousity is getting to me.  What
> kind
> > of name is Neila?  I mean, what is its language of origin.  And, how
does
> it
> > sound?

> > --Deimos

> > .

Thu, 23 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question

 > It is extra terrestrial in origen, can't you tell I aint from
 > around here? ;-)

And your Mother asks, "Do you realize how long it has been since you
called home?"

--
L. M. (Larry) Linson
   Access Database Examples at http://homestead.deja.com/user.accdevel

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question
Sorry Neilla,

but are you

  - Male
  - Female
  - Both
  - None of the above

Pete

Quote:
> I may be killed for asking this, but curiousity is getting to me.  What
kind
> of name is Neila?  I mean, what is its language of origin.  And, how does
it
> sound?

> --Deimos

> .

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question
Is this true? ;-)

Neila - Female

The name of Neila creates a restless, creative nature that takes you into
many ventures, but does not allow you to see things through to a
satisfactory completion. Yours is a versatile, musical, artistic, but
independent nature and you must have the freedom to express your creative
ideas and abilities to be happy. An urge for independence causes
dissatisfaction and frustration in close relationships and you find the
"ties that bind" restricting. The qualities of this name would find a more
constructive outlet in work that involves high-pressure selling or
promotional activities, possibly in community affairs, for it contains a
positive, driving power. It is difficult for you to merge with others;
although you have quickness of mind, you lack tolerance and can give way to
impatience at another's slowness or shortcomings. If you cannot complete
your plans when you wish to do so, you could suffer intense moods of
depression and extreme sensitivity in the region of the solar plexus,
resulting possibly in ulcers or nervous disorders. This name could take you
into bitter experiences through impulsive action. You need more stability to
find peace of mind, relaxation and happiness in life.

http://www.kabalarians.com/female/neila.htm

Neila - Male

The name of Neila creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are
creative, versatile, original, and independent. You have large ambitions,
and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who
desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature. Patience
is not your forte. You do, however, have leadership ability and would never
be happy in a subservient position. You are ambitious and aggressive by
nature. You would be happiest in positions where you are free to express
individually and creatively and where opportunities are not restricted; you
desire freedom, and do not tolerate being possessed by others. You
appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with
others, and to influence them with your creative ideas. You are very
self-confident and feel you can accomplish anything you set out to do, and
you can, although this name does not allow proper completion of
undertakings, and forced changes cause financial losses and bitter
experiences. This name also creates caustic expression and moods which
prevent harmony and happiness in close association. When under strain,
tension could affect the stomach and solar plexus. There is a tendency for
you to worry.

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/neila.htm

Peter

Quote:
> Hey, Off topic is off topic and besides I am a flippant smart ass!!!
> Why not form a group alt.aliens.vb.neila and then we can get
> to the heart of the matter ;-)

> > Heh, why was I expecting answers like that?  Hmmm...

> > --Deimos

> > P.S.  Mine's Greek, if anyone cares... or even if you don't.

> > > I may be killed for asking this, but curiousity is getting to me.
What
> > kind
> > > of name is Neila?  I mean, what is its language of origin.  And, how
> does
> > it
> > > sound?

> > > --Deimos

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question
Notice what the spectre of an intelligent, creative and strongly
spirited woman with an interest in programming does to us men.

Quote:
> Sorry Neilla,

> but are you

>   - Male
>   - Female
>   - Both
>   - None of the above

> Pete

> > I may be killed for asking this, but curiousity is getting to me.
What
> kind
> > of name is Neila?  I mean, what is its language of origin.  And,
how does
> it
> > sound?

> > --Deimos

> > .

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 25 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hey Neila!!! Off the Topic Question
Hmm,
Let me go ask my sigoth ;-)
Neila
Quote:

> Notice what the spectre of an intelligent, creative and strongly
> spirited woman with an interest in programming does to us men.

> > Sorry Neilla,

> > but are you

> >   - Male
> >   - Female
> >   - Both
> >   - None of the above

> > Pete

> > > I may be killed for asking this, but curiousity is getting to me.
> What
> > kind
> > > of name is Neila?  I mean, what is its language of origin.  And,
> how does
> > it
> > > sound?

> > > --Deimos

> > > .

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. an off the topic question...

2. Can anybody answer OFF TOPIC QUESTION ?

3. Off topic: A question about web pages.

4. Question (Off topic)

5. Domain Question (DNS2Go) <off topic>

6. Off-topic IE question

7. Off topic question for programming consultants...

8. Off topic: A question about web pages.

9. Project 98 question - Off Topic

10. Off topic question - Windows95 security, etc.

11. Possibly off-topic VBSCRIPT question.