Pb of compilation on VB6 with my ocx or pb of compatibility
Author Message
 Pb of compilation on VB6 with my ocx or pb of compatibility

Hello

On VB6
I've made an ocx including
- 2 existing activeX: msflxgrd.ocx and mscal.ocx
- and one of my personnal activeX

I would like to integrate it in an html page on W95

at first, it worked on NT4 an not on W95
and now it doesn't work on the 2 OS

The ActiveX doesn't init itself.
Nothing appends in my html page (IE4)

Do I need something in my compilation?
Does it exist a problem of version between my different activeX included
in the parent one?
Must I configure my IE4 with some particular parameters?

Thanks a lot

Sun, 17 Aug 2003 05:00:58 GMT

1. Pb of compilation on VB6 with my ocx or pb of compatibility

2. PB 3.5 / PB 3.2 Libraries

3. PB and .LIB compatibility

4. -Pb with MsDataOutlineControl (MSDBOUTL.OCX) in VB4

5. Xceed (ocx de compression),pb pour supprimer un fichier d'une archive zip

6. Pb with Toolbar control form COMCTL32.OCX

7. Transparent PB with fade.ocx

8. -Pb with MsDataOutlineControl (MSDBOUTL.OCX) in VB4

9. PB with DATATREE.OCX

10. GRID32.OCX License PB

11. pb vb6.0 and word97

12. Pb with winsock under VB6 SP3