Tabbing from text box to text box using the enter key
Author Message
 Tabbing from text box to text box using the enter key

I would like to allow the end user to key in data with the numeric key
pad and
use the enter key as an alternative to the tab key for tabbing from text
box to text box.
 How can this be be accomplished?

Joe

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Tabbing from text box to text box using the enter key
one way is to define the tabindex for your controls, then on the keypress
event of each control
you would use the following code
    if keyascii = 13 then sendkeys "{TAB}"
Quote:

> I would like to allow the end user to key in data with the numeric key
> pad and
> use the enter key as an alternative to the tab key for tabbing from text
> box to text box.
>  How can this be be accomplished?

> Joe

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Tabbing from text box to text box using the enter key
If Keyascii = 13 then
   Keyascii = 0
    text2.setfocus
End if
Quote:

> I would like to allow the end user to key in data with the numeric key
> pad and
> use the enter key as an alternative to the tab key for tabbing from text
> box to text box.
>  How can this be be accomplished?

> Joe

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Tabbing from text box to text box using the enter key
Try this code:

Private Sub txtText1_KeyPress(KeyAscii As Integer)
    If KeyAscii = 13 Then
        KeyAscii = 0    'eliminates the error beep
        SendKeys ("{Tab}")
    End If
End Sub

Quote:
> I would like to allow the end user to key in data with the numeric key
> pad and
> use the enter key as an alternative to the tab key for tabbing from text
> box to text box.
>  How can this be be accomplished?

> Joe

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. enter ctrl+enter key into a text box

2. using tab key to change text boxes

3. Newbie Question - Moving from text box to text box (without tab)

4. using VB text boxes data but not text boxes in word 2000

5. Enter key in a text box.

6. Enter Key in text boxes

7. Disable "ENTER" key in text box

8. Beep in text box when hit enter key

9. Doest the text box ignore the Enter key on purpose

10. Help: Text box -- multi-line -- Enter key behavior

11. Why does ENTER key beep in text boxes?

12. input box (text) and enter key