Printer.PaperBin
Author Message
 Printer.PaperBin

Is there a known problem with the Printer object that will not allow the
PaperBin property to work?

I have been trying everything I can to get this to work, but no luck.  I
have an application that could use this functionallity, but I would
rather not go to the API if I don't have to.

Wed, 05 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer.PaperBin

Quote:

>Is there a known problem with the Printer object that will not allow the
>PaperBin property to work?

>I have been trying everything I can to get this to work, but no luck.  I
>have an application that could use this functionallity, but I would
>rather not go to the API if I don't have to.

I too have encountered the same problem with VB4.0.  The only solution I
found was to drop back to the 16 bit version and use pprtr47.

If anyone knows of a solution that works with VB4 32 bit I'd be very
happy to know of it.

Rick Burke

Fri, 07 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printer.PaperSize, Printer.PaperBin

2. Answer: Getting Printer PaperBin/PaperSize settings

3. Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

4. I still Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

5. Printer.PaperBin

6. Printer PaperBin in VB4

7. Setting Printer.PaperBin gives Error

8. Printer.PaperBin Problem

9. VB4 32 Printer.Paperbin does not work

10. Printer.PaperBin

11. can you use Printer.PaperBin with printform

12. PRINTER PAPERBIN