Scroll-bar problem in MDI-forms
Author Message
 Scroll-bar problem in MDI-forms

We have a disturbing problem. We (me and my projectmembers) have
worked really hard with troubleshooting this problem without any
luck.

We cant get a scroll-bar in the MDI-forms when the
following properties set:

- TRUE in scrollbars for MDI father form

- Windowstate is maximized in the childform
- Borderstyle is none

The size of the childform is larger than the fatherform. We have
placed controls and buttons to make sure that the childform
really is larger than the fatherform.

A comparison to what we mean is the File Manager in Windows 3.1 where
scroll-bars come up when the information exceed the window (in
maximized window).

We would be very thankful for any reply.

Christian Svensson and Joakim Mattsen

HCI-students at University of Ronneby, Sweden

Mon, 03 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. need help regarding scroll bar in mdi and mdi child form

2. Scroll Bars in MDI Form for Larger Child Form - VB4 16-bit

3. MDI Forms Scroll Bar No Control

4. MDI Form and Scroll Bars

5. Scroll bars in MDI child forms

6. Help! Controlling scroll bars in MDI Parent forms

7. Scroll bars on MDI form - help please

8. MDI form Child windows and SCROLL bars

9. MDI form Scroll bars

10. MDI Form Scroll Bars

11. Scroll Bars on MDI FORM

12. scroll bars on single form (non-MDI) window?