VBDOS grouped option buttons
Author Message
 VBDOS grouped option buttons

I'm having a lot of difficulty getting groups of framed option
buttons to response only within each group. Any solutions.

Thanks

Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:13:56 GMT
 VBDOS grouped option buttons

Quote:
>I'm having a lot of difficulty getting groups of framed option
>buttons to response only within each group. Any solutions.

>Thanks

Option buttons will only allow one to be selected at a time.  You are
correct that the Frame control is the way to greate groups.  The normal
way to create a control (such as an option button) is to double click on
it, then drag it from the center of the screen to where you want it.
This does NOT work with option buttons on frames.

For a set of option buttons to work in a frame, you must first create the
frame.  The you must SELECT and DRAW the option button on top of the
frame.  When you create the option button (click and drag on the frame
with option button selected on the toolkit) on top of the frame, those
button are isolated from the rest of the form.

--Robert

Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:41:15 GMT

1. Option group/option button

2. Option Group/Option Button

3. About PDS /G2 option and VBDOS /G2 and /G3 option

4. Option buttons /Groups - Any other ActiveX Controls

5. Grouping Option Buttons in Word97

6. Option Buttons and Groups - value

7. Option Button Group

8. Option Button Group Hangs App

9. Option button doesn want to change group in frame

10. Option button group

11. Option Button Group Hangs App

12. Minor Problem with grouped/array of option buttons