ActiveX document Install Problem
Author Message
 ActiveX document Install Problem

Hello

NT 4, VB6

I have an ActiveX document application that is working properly.

I have loaded the .cab, .vbd, .htm files up to my ISP and have
then successfully referenced the .htm file that properly installs
the application on the target machine.

The problem is that the downloaded files are placed in a
special compressed ActiveX folder.  The files can not be
seen or referenced thru Explorer.  My other file manager
(Salamander, free from NoNAGS) can see the files.

I want to copy one of the files from this unusual directory
using a program.  How can I get at these files programmatically
the same way Ssalamander does?

Thanks

Murray

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. NT Install privileges for ActiveX Document

2. Installing ActiveX user documents on IIS - How?

3. ActiveX Documents containing ActiveX Components - Internet download problem

4. ActiveX documents install HELL

5. ActiveX dll Install Problem

6. Problem creating Activex install

7. Problem using Crystal report ActiveX installed with VB and used in VC.

9. PleasePlease help ActiveX Document problem

10. Visual Basic 6 ActiveX Document Problems

11. ActiveX Documents problems

12. problem with activex document...