HELP HELP PLEASE!!! API Dlls
Author Message
 HELP HELP PLEASE!!! API Dlls

Quote:

>          I have got the standard version of Visual Basic 4.0 and I would like
>to have the WIN32API.TXT file.  I would also like, if anyone has them, any
>other files that contain dll procedures and declarations.

        This *might* be available from Microsoft's FTP or WWW site (I
don't know fersure).  Also, I assume you have the VB Programmer's Guide
to the Windows API book by Name_escapes_me_here.  If not, drop what
you're doing, go the nearest book store and BUY IT.  You won't regret it.
--
+-----------------------------------------+-----------------------+

|  Seagate Desktop Products Division      |   "WTB : clever sig"  |
|    Colorado 1394 "Firewire" team        +-----------------------+
|  "I think we're all Bozos on this bus"  |

Mon, 07 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

2. Please Help: Win32 Internet API (wininet.dll)

3. Please Help: Win32 Internet API (wininet.dll)

4. Please Help: Win32 Internet API (wininet.dll)

5. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

6. Please, Please, Please,Help craxdrt.dll

7. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

8. Api Help please Help

9. Api Help please Help

10. VB5.0 & Clarion Dll (API) --HELP HELP

11. API help: The Kamikaze API Guide - please read

12. API callbacks - need help / example code - PLEASE PLEASE!!!