Recent File list on the File Menu
Author Message
 Recent File list on the File Menu

I want to add to the my file menu, the last 10 files accesed from my app.
Does anyone have any tips or source code to share on this subject?

Thanks,

Michael P. Bourque

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Recent File list on the File Menu
Last files are written to the registry, normally
Quote:

>I want to add to the my file menu, the last 10 files accesed from my app.
>Does anyone have any tips or source code to share on this subject?

>Thanks,

>Michael P. Bourque

Sun, 10 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Recent File list on the File Menu

Quote:

>I want to add to the my file menu, the last 10 files accesed from my app.
>Does anyone have any tips or source code to share on this subject?

>Thanks,

>Michael P. Bourque

well, i'm doing it, but i'm using an mdi form.  not sure if you can do it on
a "normal" form, but i'd assume so.  check out the windowlist property of
your menu item (and whatever documentation you have).  from the menu editor
there's a checkbox to set this to true, but you can do it from the
properties menu as well.

Sun, 10 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Recent File list on the File Menu

Michael,

Goto this url to see the code to do this:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:

--
Tim Hirtle
Hirtle Software

http://www.*-*-*.com/

  hirtle.vcf
< 1K Download

Sun, 10 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Recent File list in MDI Menu

2. Preventing files appearing in recent files list

3. Documentation on Recent File Menu

4. recent file list in word 97 disapearing....

5. recent file list

6. Deleting Recent file list in all programs???

7. Files listed in "Recent" folder

8. recent file lists

9. Recent Files List

10. Deleting WM7 Recent File List