Power Point Show.
Author Message
 Power Point Show.

Hi,

    I imported a slide from power point by the Show control. I wanted
that slide to work when I click on a command control (Command1). How
would I do that? Please look at the code bellow.

    Please send me a message with your reply. Thanks in advance,

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Picture2.Visible = True
Picture1.Visible = True
Image1.Visible = True
Timer1.Interval = 100
"I want the script to be here so that I activate the slide at this point
of time"
End Sub

Private Sub Show1_GotFocus()
End Sub

Sat, 04 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Power Point Show in VB

2. Bind a recordset to my power point slide show

3. Power Point Application

4. VBA and POWER POINT

5. HELP shapes and power point VBA

6. Runing a Power Point slideshows from another presentation

7. Power Point

8. Help updating links in Power Point

9. VBA and POWER POINT

10. Power point presentation

11. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly

12. Power Point Files into Visual Basic programs