VT100 Terminal Emulation.
Author Message
 VT100 Terminal Emulation.

Hoi There

I have wrote a terminal specialy for my system.

Everething works perfectly exept the positioning of my text.

Sometimes i need to position text

The info i get from my system is like VT100 info

For ex:  [H2[2J  That must do a Clear Screen (whithout loosing the data in
my
edit box  maybe i can move blank some lines forword)

then there coms [00002,00022HInput Trunk address ?

that must put on line 2 , 22 chars from the left Input Trunk address ?

Maybe i most not use a simple edit box . i dont now need some help fast.

Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VT100 Terminal Emulation.

Very interesting!  I did one of these for fun too, but it was for an Amiga.

Seems like you might be better off just using a picture box or the form
itself, since there you could use the .X and .Y properties, along with
Print, etc.  The text control seems like a hard way to go, to me.

Any way you could get a VT100 manual?  It's got all those codes (escape
sequences, they call them) in it, with what they mean!  E-mail Digital!

Quote:
> Hoi There

> I have wrote a terminal specialy for my system.

> Everething works perfectly exept the positioning of my text.

> Sometimes i need to position text

> The info i get from my system is like VT100 info

> For ex:  [H2[2J  That must do a Clear Screen (whithout loosing the data
in
> my
> edit box  maybe i can move blank some lines forword)

> then there coms [00002,00022HInput Trunk address ?

> that must put on line 2 , 22 chars from the left Input Trunk address ?

> Maybe i most not use a simple edit box . i dont now need some help fast.

> THX   Please When answering to the newsgroup. Fill in the CC:

Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VT100 Terminal Emulation Control Needed

2. VT100 Terminal Emulation

3. Help! VT100, VT220 terminal emulation

4. VT100 emulation terminal needed!

5. VT100 emulation in .Net?

6. VT100 Emulation Code

7. VT100 emulation

8. Programming VT100 Emulation?

9. Q: vt100 Emulation package for VB?

10. vt100 emulation

11. VT100 Emulation using MSCOMM control in VB5

12. VT100 emulation via MSCOMM.VBX