Program won't run on NT
Author Message
 Program won't run on NT

I wrote a program that uses ADO controls, Datagrids, a couple of picture,
text and labels, and buttons.  Some SQL statements over ODBC as well.

As soon as the program loads, I get lots of disk access (dr watson i
presume) and then.  An Exception: Access Violation.

Could anyone help me with what causes this?

--
Gary Pfeffer
VP Computer Operations

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. .EXE running from AT service on NT won't run with ORACLE ODBC

2. Determinie if a specific Windows Program Is Running (Win NT)

3. Access won't run in NT???

4. VB app won't run on NT Server

5. VB compiled on NT 3.51 won't run on 95

6. VB app won't run on NT Server

7. VB5 Apps won't run on NT

8. QuickBasic program won't detect directories under NT

9. Program won't work on NT Server

10. Program won't work on NT Server

11. Template Programming Won't Run From Shortcut

12. VB3 program won't run as EXE