Beginner: How do you resize pics?
Author Message
 Beginner: How do you resize pics?

I;m brand new to VB and I was wondering what property you use to make a
picture autmatically fit (so you can see all of it) into a picture box?

Sun, 27 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Beginner: How do you resize pics?
Setting the autoresize will resize the box, if you want to make the picture
fit the box not the box fit the picture use the image control instead.  With
the Image control you  can set the stretch property to true and it will
stretch the whole picture to fit into the image control regardless of the
size of the image control.

Hope this helps!
Jeff Brown

Quote:

>Use the PictureBox AutoSize property:

>PictureBox1.AutoSize = True

>>I;m brand new to VB and I was wondering what property you use to make a
>>picture autmatically fit (so you can see all of it) into a picture box?

Sun, 27 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Beginner: How do you resize pics?
Use the PictureBox AutoSize property:

PictureBox1.AutoSize = True

Quote:
>I;m brand new to VB and I was wondering what property you use to make a
>picture autmatically fit (so you can see all of it) into a picture box?

Mon, 28 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Resize pics and save?

2. Need help with resizing pics at run time.

3. Beginners Question - Can This be done

4. ADO- resizing existing fields (cannot be done in Visdata)

5. Can it be done??? (resizing combo box)

6. Beginner help on resizing controls.

7. Resize, resize, resize, ...

9. The Beginners Basic Helpfile - beginner.hlp (0/2)

10. The Beginners Basic Helpfile - beginner.hlp (0/2)

11. The Beginners Basic Helpfile - beginner.hlp (0/2)

12. OK you beginners, here's your chance to help this beginner