converting VB-DOS > VB-windows
Author Message
 converting VB-DOS > VB-windows

How can I convert I VB-DOS programm to VB-windows
I tried the ft.exe tool which comes with VB-DOS but
I still cannot read the forms in VB-windows [version3 or 4]

Sat, 29 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting VB for DOS to VB for Windows

2. <VB> DOS Program Error with VB

3. Converting from VB 3.0 -> VB 5.0

4. Converting VB 6.0 project --> VB 5.0

5. Writing to stdout/DOS window from VB DOS exe

6. Accessing VB DOS ISAM files in a VB for Windows program

7. Porting VB dos applications to VB for windows

8. Accessing VB DOS ISAM Files in VB for Windows

9. vb for DOS to vb for WINDOWS

10. optimizing performance and data transfer vb->excel and vb->vb

11. optimizing performance and data transfer vb->excel and vb->vb

12. VB/DOC -> VB/Windows