API Viewer - Text API File for wininet.dll?
Author Message
 API Viewer - Text API File for wininet.dll?

The API Viewer allows you to browse through Declares, Constants, and Types
that are included in a Text API file or a Jet Database.
The SDK for wininet.dll is only useful for C++.
Where do I find the Text API file for wininet.dll?

Thu, 21 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 API Viewer - Text API File for wininet.dll?
Sample project sent to user.
Quote:

>The API Viewer allows you to browse through Declares, Constants, and Types
>that are included in a Text API file or a Jet Database.
>The SDK for wininet.dll is only useful for C++.
>Where do I find the Text API file for wininet.dll?

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 API Viewer - Text API File for wininet.dll?
Dont think there is one, you could convert the wininet.h header from the SDK

Quote:
>The API Viewer allows you to browse through Declares, Constants, and Types
>that are included in a Text API file or a Jet Database.
>The SDK for wininet.dll is only useful for C++.
>Where do I find the Text API file for wininet.dll?

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Api Viewer, WinInet.DLL, and loading a file

2. API Viewer listings for wininet.dll and rasapi32.dll

3. API Text Viewer & Internet DLL

4. API Text Viewer & Internet DLL

5. text files for the API viewer

6. Where to get full Text Files for the API Viewer

7. API Text Viewer - Updated Files?

8. Latest API Constants/Declares/Types text file and API help

9. Final Word On VB5 API Viewer and Win32 API Reference

10. How to declare FTPRenameFileA API form WinInet.dll?

11. API-error 1062 when using WinInet.DLL

12. Managing Cookies with wininet.dll APIs