Need Help with -Path Not Found- error message
Author Message
 Need Help with -Path Not Found- error message

I have created a Visual Basic executable program (jumpjam.exe) that runs by it's
self find on my computer, but when I try to run it on another computer, I get
PATH NOT FOUND error message.  I made sure all the directories are correct and
add all the proper drivers to the other computer (VBRUN300.DLL, CMDIALOG.VBX,
GRID.VBX, MSOLE2.VBX,).  Does anyone know why I get this error message and how
I can correct it?

Thanks, PLMK

Shawn

Sun, 27 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Help with -Path Not Found- error message

Quote:

> I have created a visual basic executable program (jumpjam.exe) that
> runs by it's
> self find on my computer, but when I try to run it on another
> computer, I get
> PATH NOT FOUND error message.  I made sure all the directories are
> correct and
> add all the proper drivers to the other computer (VBRUN300.DLL,
> CMDIALOG.VBX,
> GRID.VBX, MSOLE2.VBX,).  Does anyone know why I get this error message
> and how
> I can correct it?

> Thanks, PLMK

> Shawn

   If you have hard-coded and paths you should get rid of these and set
the paths during runtime - either through the setup programme of via a
form which is displayed the first time the programme is run. Store these
values in an .ini file.

John

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Long Path Names give Runtime error 76 - Path not found

2. Run Time error - Path Not Found - HELP!

3. Help error message: VB40032.dll not found

4. VBScript Path Not Found Error when running in IIS

5. Path Not Found Error

6. VBA: Path not found Error

7. path not found / illegal function call errors

8. Error 76 Path not found with folder object

9. VBScript Path Not Found Error when running in IIS

10. Path not found error??

11. Path Not Found Error

12. Error Message: Module Not Found