serial port communication under WIN95 using VB
Author Message
 serial port communication under WIN95 using VB

Does anyone have experience with serial port communication under WIN95
using VB? Suggestions concerning sources (sites) and common pitfalls on
this specific topic are greatly appreciated. Please send them to my
e-mail-address.

Thanks, Jimmy

--
Jimmy Troost

Sun, 28 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 serial port communication under WIN95 using VB

Quote:

> Does anyone have experience with serial port communication under WIN95
> using VB? Suggestions concerning sources (sites) and common pitfalls on

I had good luck using the MSComm tool provided in VB4.  I recently used
it to establish a link between a PC and an HP1000.  Its use is quite
straight forward, and the example in VB help works as written.

Chris

Sun, 28 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Communication with serial ports using Visual Basic...

2. Problems with using the control MSComm for serial port communication

3. VB Communications, MSComm, Serial Ports and Modems...

4. Modem, serial port, MSComm and VB Communications

5. Serial port, MSComm, Modem and VB communication

6. concurrent serial communications using VB

7. serial port communication

8. Serial Port Communication/Interaction

9. serial port communications

10. rs232 or serial port communication with multimeter

11. (Q) Serial port communications

12. RS232 communication accessing the serial port.