Anyone tried VB sample program in Netmeeting SDK??
Author Message
 Anyone tried VB sample program in Netmeeting SDK??

Hi there! I downloaded the Netmeeting SDK recently. However, I cannot
compile the VB sample program. When I run it in VB5, an error message
"Variable not defined" returned. I think it is because of the variable
"ConfMgr". Do you know which type should I defined to this variable? I
tried "Dim ConfMgr As IConferenceManagerX" but the same problem appear
again.

ChunChun

Mon, 11 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone tried VB sample program in Netmeeting SDK??

Hello,
  I just tested the SDK sample project with VB5. It acutally works. You just
have to insert the netmeeting controls yourself into the VBCARD form and
set the name to "confMgr". Then compile the program.

Good luck

Quote:

>Hi there! I downloaded the Netmeeting SDK recently. However, I cannot
>compile the VB sample program. When I run it in VB5, an error message
>"Variable not defined" returned. I think it is because of the variable
>"ConfMgr". Do you know which type should I defined to this variable? I
>tried "Dim ConfMgr As IConferenceManagerX" but the same problem appear
>again.

>ChunChun

Tue, 12 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone tried VB sample program in Netmeeting SDK??

Dear Jack Lam,

That's very kind of you!! I did it now. However, I find another problem
right away! The Netmeeting SDK 1.0a seems doesn't work with audio and
video. Am I right? It works with Data, file only.

If in case, the SDK really didn't support audio and video, could you
suggest me some other "control" can do with audio?
Much Much thanks!!

Chun-Chun

Quote:

> Hello,
>   I just tested the SDK sample project with VB5. It acutally works. You just
> have to insert the netmeeting controls yourself into the VBCARD form and
> set the name to "confMgr". Then compile the program.

> Good luck

Tue, 12 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone tried VB sample program in Netmeeting SDK??

Hello,
ConfMgr is a ActiveXConference component. The xmsconf.ocx that comes with
the SDK does not seem to work with VB5. VB5 does not think it is an ActiveX
component. If you look at the error log file of the sample project, you
will see that ConfMgr could not be loaded.

I have not tried this sample with VB4, but I manage to use this SDK with C++
Builder. So, I guess you can try to find a newer version of xmsconf.ocx.

Quote:

>Hi there! I downloaded the Netmeeting SDK recently. However, I cannot
>compile the VB sample program. When I run it in VB5, an error message
>"Variable not defined" returned. I think it is because of the variable
>"ConfMgr". Do you know which type should I defined to this variable? I
>tried "Dim ConfMgr As IConferenceManagerX" but the same problem appear
>again.

>ChunChun

Tue, 12 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone tried VB sample program in Netmeeting SDK??

Dear developer,

By the way, I cannot build "CnfTest" as well, another sample program, by
VC4.2!! Does anyone tried to do this, please offer me some help!!

Ernest

Quote:

> Hello,
> ConfMgr is a ActiveXConference component. The xmsconf.ocx that comes with
> the SDK does not seem to work with VB5. VB5 does not think it is an ActiveX
> component. If you look at the error log file of the sample project, you
> will see that ConfMgr could not be loaded.

> I have not tried this sample with VB4, but I manage to use this SDK with C++
> Builder. So, I guess you can try to find a newer version of xmsconf.ocx.

Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone tried VB sample program in Netmeeting SDK?

2. Anyone tried VB sample program in Netmeeting SDK?

3. NetMeeting SDK and VB samples

4. Using NetMeeting SDK for "VB"!!

5. Problem: VB & netmeeting SDK

6. Using NetMeeting SDK for "VB"!!