Selecting a DBGrid row without "recordselectors"
Author Message
 Selecting a DBGrid row without "recordselectors"

Im making an application in VB 4 Pro which uses the DBGrid control. What
I cant figure out is what to do to make an entire row selected when a
user clicks in a cell, in the same way as when you click a
"recordselector". I cant use the recordselectors because with them you
can select multiple rows, which is inappropriate for this application.

An answer through email would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Sverre Johan Toevik
TIBE Advertising agency

Sun, 01 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Selecting a DBGrid row without "recordselectors"

There is a property called MarqueeStyle, which you can set such that
when a user selects a cell, the entire row is selected.

Gerry

Quote:
>Im making an application in VB 4 Pro which uses the DBGrid control. What
>I cant figure out is what to do to make an entire row selected when a
>user clicks in a cell, in the same way as when you click a
>"recordselector". I cant use the recordselectors because with them you
>can select multiple rows, which is inappropriate for this application.
>An answer through email would be appreciated.
>Thanks in advance!
>Sverre Johan Toevik
>TIBE Advertising agency

Mon, 02 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Click-selecting" and DBGrid row without "recordselectors"

2. dBGrid: Select Row without mouse

3. Force "new" DBGrid row to NOT be "new"???

4. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

5. Selecting Multiple Rows in DBGrid and Sheridan DBGrid

6. Selecting Multiple Rows in DBGrid and Sheridan DBGrid

7. Help: DBgrid, how to select a row and this will select info for other form

8. Deleting DataGrid Rows "Programatically"

9. Deleting DataGrid Rows "Programatically"

10. "Operation invalid without current index"

11. Send without putting in "Sent"?

12. Forwarding without "---Original Message---"