VB6 prog runs on home but not Office PC
Author Message
 VB6 prog runs on home but not Office PC

I loaded my VPJ project file up on my office PC which is the same
version VB6, but when I run or Debug Step, I get an error about it can't
find a
reference.

Do I need to do anything special when I move the project from one PC to
another? I checked that the menu Reference are ticked the same on both
PCs.  Is there another area/menu option I have missed in VB6?

I command it stops at is something like:
object.text = "some text" & date & time.
This line works if I type it normally but no if I run my project (from
the other PC).

Many Thanks

Michael

Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:11:51 GMT
 VB6 prog runs on home but not Office PC
Click Projects in the Menu, then Click References.   It should tell you
there what is missing.

--
Clint LaFever
http://lafever.iscool.net

Quote:
> I loaded my VPJ project file up on my office PC which is the same
> version VB6, but when I run or Debug Step, I get an error about it can't
> find a
> reference.

> Do I need to do anything special when I move the project from one PC to
> another? I checked that the menu Reference are ticked the same on both
> PCs.  Is there another area/menu option I have missed in VB6?

> I command it stops at is something like:
> object.text = "some text" & date & time.
> This line works if I type it normally but no if I run my project (from
> the other PC).

> Many Thanks

> Michael

Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:47:49 GMT

1. my prog runs on my PC, but not on another

2. Running prog on other PC problem....any help appreciated :O)

3. IMAGES - jpg work at home but not at office

4. why will a report run on my home computer and not on my work computer

5. How do I run a VB6 prog on a web site

6. PC locking up running VB6 on new NT4 workstation

7. VB6 option button has black backcolor when running with Office 2007

8. Running VB6 App causes MS Office Install

9. embedded VB emulator for PC not running NT, 2000, or XP Pro

10. H/PC App Not Running On PocketPC

11. VB6 - how to get the current NT logged on users (not just local PC)

12. USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY ON YOUR HOME PC