Can't Load (or Register) Custom Control MHCM200.VBX
Author Message
 Can't Load (or Register) Custom Control MHCM200.VBX

After creating a setup program for my application in VB 4.0
(16 Bit Version), I installed my application on a machine
running Windows For Workgroups 3.11. The installation seemed
to go without a hitch. However whenever I try to run my
application I get the following error message 'Can't Load (or Register)
Custom Control MHCM200.VBX', after which my application dies.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Dan

PS- Please send e-mail.

I don't speak for 'The Company Formerly Known as NCR' and they
don't speak for me.

Fri, 03 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Can't Load (or Register) Custom Control MHCM200.VBX
Dan:
         I had the same problem w VB4 (32bit), but the source may be
the same.  The Sheridan OCX I was using needed OC30.DLL which was not
picked up by the Setup program.  Once I installed it at the
installation site, all went well.
          The error message has nothing to do with the problem.
         The DLL in question was used by the supplier from the MS SDK

Ken Newman
DataBasic (VB; C++; Delphi programming)

Quote:

>to go without a hitch. However whenever I try to run my
>application I get the following error message 'Can't Load (or Register)
>Custom Control MHCM200.VBX', after which my application dies.
>What am I doing wrong?
>Thanks!
>Dan

Thu, 09 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 367 Can't Load(register) custom Control Threed32.ocx

2. Can't load or register a custom control error

3. Can't load (or register) custom control

4. Can't load custom control cmdialog.vbx

5. can't load (or register) Custom Control PDQComm16.OCX

6. Can't load (or register) custom control

7. Help - can't load or register custom control

8. Can't load(or register) custom control crystl16.ocx

9. Can't load (or register) custom control: VBSQL.OCX

10. HELP:Can't load (or register) custom contol (VB4.0)

11. Registering VBX Custom Control Help...

12. Cannot load (or register) custom control ...