Different icons in Explorer and Task List?
Author Message
 Different icons in Explorer and Task List?

Is it possible to have a VB cmd file show one icon in Explorer,
and a different icon in the Task List (Alt-Tab) when running?

--

Support the anti-Spam amendment. Join at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 06 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Task List Icons

2. How do I hide app icon but still show app in task list

3. Change ICON in task list??

4. List Files with Icons like the Windows Explorer

5. Getting list of ICONS of current tasks

6. Project explorer icon clicked, but no project explorer appear

7. Adding tasks to a named task list

8. Keep updated copy of this task on my task list

9. VBA task insert into an existing task list?

10. Hiding Task ID in Task List

11. need help on ending a task in windows task list

12. Program ID does not appear in Task Bar and Task List