Visual Basic Ver3.0
Author Message
 Visual Basic Ver3.0

I am just starting VB on 3.11 OS with a governmenteducation course. OS
is 16 bits .I am unable to buy a copy in Australia, anyone can help?
Should come with documentation. Thanks
Jean
--
-------------------------------------

       _ |\     Jean . E .CLERET
      / -  \    "LINTON"
    /       )   BOMBALA N.S.W
    \_.-^\_*/<--Lat   37o  3' S
           O    Long 149o 16' E

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both

2. Difference between Visual Basic 6 and Visual Basic.Net

3. Visual basic 4 to Visual basic 6

4. Visual Basic 3.0 to Visual Basic 6.0

5. Visual Basic 5 vs. Visual Basic 6

6. Visual basic programs - connect to a server - Visual Basic 5 Enterprice Edition

8. Learning Basic - Visual Basic - Visual InterDev

9. Visual Basic 3.0 vs Visual Basic 4.0

10. Microsoft Visual Basic v3.0 Professional/Microsoft Visual Basic Assistant v3

11. Looking for differences between Visual Basic 5.0 enterprise and Visual Basic 5.0 Profesional

12. need some basic information on visual basic and visual c++