Wie helpt mij: Conditional Compiling (naar 16bit compileren in win32)
Author Message
 Wie helpt mij: Conditional Compiling (naar 16bit compileren in win32)

Ik kom er maar niet uit:
Hoe kun je EXE-bestanden gemaakt met VB4.00 (32bit) geschikt maken
voor tragere computers. (16bit)
Wie weet hiervoor raad???

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Wie helpt mij: Conditional Compiling (naar 16bit compileren in win32)

Microsoft advised me there is no workaround. You can make the exe file on
the 32 bit machine but you must make the setup disks on a Win 3.1 machine or
you will, as Joe says, make a mess of the target machine. If you create the
setup on a Win95 or NT machine it will include DLL files from that operating
system which will overwrite files on the target machine.

Mijn nederlands is nog niet goed daaroom schrijf ik engels.

Groetjes

Mick

Quote:

>> Ik kom er maar niet uit:
>> Hoe kun je EXE-bestanden gemaakt met VB4.00 (32bit) geschikt maken
>> voor tragere computers. (16bit)
>> Wie weet hiervoor raad???

>Umm, you need the Pro or Enterprise edition to make 16-bit apps. Also,
>you should build the install disks on the lowest-end operating system you
>intend to support or you might trash the user's machine. There may be a
>workaround for this, however, at Microsoft's Knowledge Base.

Mick Devine CPA AACS
Astral Systems
Computing and Accounting Solutions to Suit Your Business
MYOB and Access a speciality

Mobile 0411 462 522             Phone/Fax +61 8 8271 7464

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using API with Win16 and Win32 but conditional compilation is not available

2. Conditional Compile and MDE

3. Conditional Compiling

4. Conditional Compile based on VBA Version

5. Conditional Compile #If ..#Then..#Else #End If

6. Hiding Object declaration with conditional compile

7. Conditional Compiling (#If Then #Else)

8. Conditional Compile forms

9. Conditional Compile???

10. 16 or 32 bit conditional compile

11. What is conditional Compiling