Posistioning mouse in Visual Basic ????
Author Message
 Posistioning mouse in Visual Basic ????

Hi, can anyone help me, I would like to move the mousepointer to a
certain position ! I would like to do this on a timer_event !!!

If anyone knows how I can do this please reply or mail me

TokyoJoe/SPiRiT !
Robin Douven/Kabeltelevisie Eindhoven N.V.

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Posistioning mouse in Visual Basic ????

Quote:
>Hi, can anyone help me, I would like to move the mousepointer to a
>certain position ! I would like to do this on a timer_event !!!

Included with VB win 3.0 pro is the Win SDK help file.  Open it and look
for the function groups.  From that menu select the Cursor Functions.
This will show you all the things you can do to the mouse.

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Posistioning mouse in Visual Basic ????

Quote:

>Hi, can anyone help me, I would like to move the mousepointer to a
>certain position ! I would like to do this on a timer_event !!!

Declare Function SetCursorPos Lib "user32" (ByVal x As Long, ByVal y
As Long) As Long

   Dim x As Long, y As Long, z As Long

   x = 100
   y = 100
   z = SetCursorPos(x, y)

Rainer

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Posistioning mouse in Visual Basic ????

Quote:
>Hi, can anyone help me, I would like to move the mousepointer to a
>certain position ! I would like to do this on a timer_event !!!

Use the SetCursorPos API. Find the declaration in the API reference.

--
VB Info: http://www.sn.no/~balchen/vb/visual.htm
FAQ: http://www.sn.no/~balchen/vb/faq.htm

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Turning off the mouse in Visual Basic 3.0

2. Visual Basic 4.0 Win 95 Nice Batman Mouse Effects (Code Included) - Project5.zip (0/1)

3. Visual Basic 4.0 Win 95 Nice Batman Mouse Effects (Code Included) - Project5.zip (1/1)

4. Mouse problems with Visual Basic 5(sp3) and Windows NT 4.0 (sp3)

5. Mouse Command Visual Basic 6.0

6. Visual BAsic and Mouse Sensitivity

7. Control mouse event outside a modal form in visual basic

8. Visual Basic 3.0 Mouse Events

9. Turning off the mouse pointer in Visual Basic 3.0

10. Mouse replacement for Visual Basic

11. Visual Basic 4.0 Pro and Mouse Moving when started

12. Mouse scroll wheel in Visual Basic IDE