MIME decoding in VB4
Author Message
 MIME decoding in VB4

Peter,

Take a look at the Smtp/Pop control at www.mabry.com.  It has mime
capability builtin and can parse and encode/decode mime messages from
files (or pop messages directly from the server, of course).

Zane

Quote:
>I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get some
>sort of MIME decoding in VB4.  I was looking for an algorithm, or maybe an
>OCX.  Anything really would be of help.
>I really need MIME decoding and encoding, so all suggestions are welcome.

>Thanks in advance

>   P e t e r   I k l a d i o u s

>World Wide Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~s334909/

>"The best way to predict the future is to invent it....
>   .... Welcome to the future...."

Sat, 01 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MIME decoding in VB4

World Wide Web: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s334909/

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it....
   .... Welcome to the future...."

Sat, 01 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MIME decoding in VB4

Quote:

>Peter,

>Take a look at the Smtp/Pop control at www.mabry.com.  It has mime
>capability builtin and can parse and encode/decode mime messages from
>files (or pop messages directly from the server, of course).

>Zane

>>I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get some
>>sort of MIME decoding in VB4.  I was looking for an algorithm, or maybe an
>>OCX.  Anything really would be of help.
>>I really need MIME decoding and encoding, so all suggestions are welcome.

I was really hoping for one without mail capabilities.  It shouldn't be too
hard to implement, so I understand, but I'm stuck with a 3rd party OCX, which
does more than I need.

Wonder if my request seems unreasonable?

   P e t e r   I k l a d i o u s

World Wide Web: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s334909/

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it....
   .... Welcome to the future...."

Sun, 02 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MIME decoding in VB4

also check out IPWORKS, at www.dev-soft.com.  Been using this for a while -
the OCS is a bit weak, but the VBX implementation works fine.

Quote:
> Peter,

> Take a look at the Smtp/Pop control at www.mabry.com.  It has mime
> capability builtin and can parse and encode/decode mime messages from
> files (or pop messages directly from the server, of course).

> Zane

Fri, 14 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. I can't decode MIME Format Message, Is there Automatic Decode Dll,or OCX

2. Decode Encoded-word in MIME field mail using VB.net

3. Encoding/Decoding Mime, UUENCODE, Printed-Quoteable...

4. Using Shell() to decode UUE and MIME files

5. mime decoding

6. Decode Mime format

7. Decoding MIME messages?

8. Need a MIME encoder/decoder dll or control, for 32bit vb4

9. UUEncode / Decode VBX/OCX Needed for VB4

10. Program to decode vb4 exe file

11. Looking for VB 3.0 compatible UUEncode/decode & MIME/Base64 code

12. Outlook 98 and S/Mime Problem