Copy table from one db to another db with vb5
Author Message
 Copy table from one db to another db with vb5

Can anyone advise me on how to copy a table in one database into another
database.

Using SQL preferred.

All Access 97 databases.

Thanks in advance.

RP

Mon, 17 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy table from one db to another db with vb5
SQL = INSERT INTO DestTablename IN 'c:\MyTargetDB.mdb'
SELECT MySourceTablename.*
FROM  MySourceTablename;

well you get the idea.

Just a suggestion. If you have access97
build your SQL queries there and copy and Modify your SQL queries in VB

hope this helps

Quote:
>Subject: Copy table from one db to another db with vb5

>Date: 4/1/99 8:16 PM !!!First Boot!!!

>Can anyone advise me on how to copy a table in one database into another
>database.

>Using SQL preferred.

>All Access 97 databases.

>Thanks in advance.

>RP

Mon, 17 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to copying from one DB table to another DB table

2. Copying Tables from one DB to another DB

3. Copy Access/Oracle table from one DB to another DB.

4. Copy table schema and data from one DB to another DB

5. Copying data from one DB to another DB

6. Copy Recordset from one Db to a different Db

7. How to copy table from DB to DB?

8. copy runtime a table from db a to db b

9. Copying table from DB to DB in VB

10. Copy a table from one db to another

11. Copy a table from one password protected db to another

12. Exporting Tables From One Access DB to a New One