Formating
Author Message
 Formating

Ok call me lazy.

Is there a program that will format the source code?

And maybe Optimize the source code?

Wed, 12 May 2004 01:28:09 GMT
 Formating
I just tryed it, i guess It Does Not Like Windows XP or something.

included with the pakage is not compatable.

this is something i am looking for.

i am amaized VB 6.0 does not have this built in

Quote:

> Depends on what you mean by Formatting. There is a link on my web page
> under Links and Tools for BMS. Have a look at that as it *might* be
> what you are looking for. Has to do with code auto indentation and a
> neat tool.

> >Ok call me lazy.
> >Is there a program that will format the source code?
> >And maybe Optimize the source code?

> Cheers
> Roders
> http://www.mjvn.co.za/rodcom

Wed, 12 May 2004 06:27:44 GMT

1. Formating Excel through Access

2. Problem in formating when outputting report to excel

3. Conditional Formating

4. Conditional Formating Substitute for Access 97

5. formating report

6. Problem with Conditional Formating

7. Conditional formating

8. Formating one line in a Concatenated filed.

9. Conditional Formating..with code?

10. Formating email using VBA

11. Formating Text

12. RTF formating is a problem