Card Game...
Instead of manually adding image boxes in a control array during design time,
I've written code to load them and display them in the proper places on the
screen during run time.  However, the way it seems to work is, "First Loaded is
Always on Top of Those Loaded Thereafter".  What I need to do is to push the
first one's loaded to the back so that the stack of cards looks like it's been
dealt properly, not backwards.  The most recently loaded card needs to be the
one on top, and it's not.  Does anyone know what I can do during run time about
this??

Example...
If you place an image control on a form and right click on it, you'll notice
there are two selections in particular...(1)Send To Front and (2)Send To Back.
When I load the image control during run time, I would like to somehow call
"Send To Front" or something similar that would have the same effect.

Any ideas anybody????
Thanks in Advance
Charles

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
As you load each image control, execute its ZOrder method with a parameter of
0 or no parameter at all (defaults to 0).

Lee Weiner
weiner AT fuse DOT net
http://home.fuse.net/lweiner

Quote:

>Card Game...
>Instead of manually adding image boxes in a control array during design time,
>I've written code to load them and display them in the proper places on the
>screen during run time.  However, the way it seems to work is, "First Loaded is
>Always on Top of Those Loaded Thereafter".  What I need to do is to push the
>first one's loaded to the back so that the stack of cards looks like it's been
>dealt properly, not backwards.  The most recently loaded card needs to be the
>one on top, and it's not.  Does anyone know what I can do during run time about
>this??

>Example...
>If you place an image control on a form and right click on it, you'll notice
>there are two selections in particular...(1)Send To Front and (2)Send To Back.
>When I load the image control during run time, I would like to somehow call
>"Send To Front" or something similar that would have the same effect.

>Any ideas anybody????
>Thanks in Advance
>Charles

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need 2 learn 2 resize images during run time

2. Controlling Controls During Run-Time

3. SSTAB loading with controls at run time LOAD() vs INITIALIZE()

4. VB6 DataReport : Load an Image in Run Time.

5. Newbie Question: on Creating Controls During Run Time

6. Creating controls during run time

7. Create a control during Run Time

8. Resizing controls during run-time?

9. Adding Menu Controls During Run Time

10. Creating a control during run time

11. Place controls during run-time

12. Place contols on controls during run-time